Tuesday 16 May 2017

Baked with Love

Hi!
It's Tuesday!......you know what that means!
There's a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
This week the challenge is
All About Tags


I started off with some doodlebug design paper. Cut the tag out using Jaded Blossom's 
Luggage Tag Die.  Then I used my AveryElle Stamps and coordinating dies for the sentiment.
I die cut the top layer of the tag with the die and stamped the bottom layer with the outline and Baked with Love sentiment.  Then using foam tape I attached the top layer to the bottom.  



The rolling pin and spatula were made using dies from Jaded blossoms Baking Dies set.
Tied some ribbon and bakers twine to the top.

Hope you join in on our challenge this week!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love your perfectly pink tag! Your cooking utensils look great with the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic tag! I love the rolling pin and spatula, so cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a SWEET tag! You're rockin' the tags... Love seeing your designs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is such a cute tag! You picked the perfect papers to! I Love, love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete