Tuesday 18 July 2017

Space Helmet

Hi!
Time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin Diva's!
This week's challenge is
Sci Fi  (aliens, UFO, space)

Here is what I made

I used Life's a Party circuit cartridge.
After I was finished putting it together I thought it need something, 
so I added some bling from Eyelet Outlet and brads! 


I used purple bling strips and purple jewel bling with clear edge.


Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure you head over to Die Cuttin Diva's and see what the other Design Diva's have created.
Then join us and create your own Sci Fi Project.
Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the bling you added! So...where are you going to wear it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cool! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!!! So cool!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! That is so COOL & CUTE! You know you should put them on and take a picture, so we can see how cool they really are on someone! :) Love your crafty ideas! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! the added pearls and bling are awesome.

    ReplyDelete